- Creating and Sustaining Positive School-Wide Learning Environment
- Assessment of Students with Disabilities who are English Language Learners
- Collaborative Co-teaching: Meeting the Needs of All Students
- Differentiated Instruction
- Partnering with Families of Middle School and High School Students with Disabilities
- Partnering with Families of Preschool and Elementary School Students with Disabilities
- Universal Design for Learning: Student Affect and Engagement
- Universal Design for Learning: Addressing Learner Variability
- Universal Design for Learning: Addressing Learner Variability in Mathematics Instruction
Course descriptions and syllabi can be found at Massachusetts FOCUS Academy Fall 2015.
Teams of at least two but no more than six practitioners who are currently working in a prioritized Massachusetts Public School District or school are eligible to apply for a course. Priority is given to level 3 districts!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments